Public Health – Idaho North Central District (PH-INCD) offers a variety of immunization options throughout our five district offices.
Vaccine Preventable Diseases
For the past several years, most of the conversation has been dominated by COVID.
Some provisional national data are available for 2020-2022 and they show that vaccine preventable diseases continue to impact the health of people living in our communities.
The graphs below reflect vaccine preventable disease trends in Public Health District 2 from 2017 through 2022*.
*Data are provisional.
The decrease in cases seen from 2020-2022 is likely a result of several factors:
- People staying home.
- Not seeking health care unless it was an emergency.
- Changes in testing focus.
National Vaccine Preventable Disease Surveillance Data Links
- Pertussis Surveillance Trend Reporting and Case Definition | CDC
- Viral Hepatitis Surveillance – United States | CDC
- Pneumococcal Disease Surveillance Reporting and Trends | CDC
- Polio Elimination in the United States (cdc.gov)
- Measles Cases and Outbreaks | CDC
- Mumps | Cases and Outbreaks | CDC
- Rubella (German Measles) | CDC
- Tetanus Disease (Lockjaw) | CDC
- Meningococcal Disease Surveillance | CDC
Vaccine Coverage Data Links
- Searchable Vaccine Coverage Information: VaxView Vaccination Coverage | CDC
Download the Docket App now to easily view and send your child’s current immunization record to their school!
Many adults are not aware they are supposed to get immunized against disease. Getting immunized is a life long, life protecting job. Be sure to review your vaccination record with your health care professional on a regular basis.
International Travel Immunizations
Public Health - Idaho North Central District has information, recommendations and vaccines available to provide for international travelers. Immunizations are given by appointment only. Be sure to review what you need early enough prior to traveling to avoid any delay in the process. Current Travel Recommendations (CDC) Please feel free to call directly to PH-INCD and discuss your needs with a public health nurse.
All immunizations are given by appointment. Call 208-799-3100 or your local office for details.
Idaho’s Immunization Reminder Information System (IRIS)
Idaho’s Immunization Reminder Information System is a statewide system to help you and your doctor keep track of your child’s immunization records. It is completely confidential and secure; your information can only be accessed by enrolled healthcare providers, schools and child care programs.